During this pandemic, we have been able to keep our doors open, providing essential services to the lending and mortgage industries for our anchor clients, all while adhering to the mandates of our government officials and the Center for Disease Control and Prevention. We offer in-office closings with reduced intra-office traffic, curbside closings for refinances if requested, remote online notarizations, e-Signing, and remote digital closings, as permitted by state law.
- If any parties have any flu-like symptoms, either currently or in the last 72 hours, such as fever, chills, cough, congestion, headaches, please do not enter and advise us prior to closing so that we may make different arrangements or post-pone the closing.
- No parties for closing should arrive and enter the building no more than 10 minutes prior to their set-closing time to allow for proper cleaning measures between closings and to allow fewer people congregating in close quarters.
- No parties are to be in attendance except those signing closing documents and their realtors and lenders.
- All parties will be required to wear masks upon entry to the building.
- All parties entering for closing will be required to wash their hands and sanitize their hands.
- No reusable items will be shared or used at closing (no calculators, glasses, etc). All signing parties will receive their own pen set to be used for this closing. They are free to keep the pen or dispose of it after closing.
In between closings, we are sanitizing the closing room, restrooms, hi-touch areas (ie light fixtures, door handles, etc.), and hi-traffic areas multiple times each day.
If you have any questions before your closing, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 502.653.5600.